So, for anyone who hates those dull gray days as much as me, here's a little wallpaper to perk you up, and to remind you that Spring will indeed come again. I shot this years ago with a 35mm SLR. You know, one of those cameras you see on eBay that use — wait for it — film.
To download the wallpaper to your PlayBook:
- Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulleroux
- Tap the wallpaper.
- A larger image will appear. Tap Actions, then tap View all sizes.
- An even larger image will appear! Tap Download the Large size of this photo.
- Your PlayBook will ask you to enter a file name. Type something meaningful, such as daisies.jpg, and tap Save.
- From the PlayBook home screen, tap Pictures, then tap Downloads.
- Tap the wallpaper you want, swipe from the top of the screen and tap Set as Wallpaper. You're done!