At first, I thought the image might be too busy to serve as wallpaper, but I've grown to like it — I hope you do, too.
BTW, the car wasn't moving at the time, so I used some PhotoShop magic to evoke a feeling of movement.
To download the wallpaper to your PlayBook:
- Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulleroux
- Tap the wallpaper.
- A larger image will appear. Tap Actions, then tap View all sizes.
- An even larger image will appear! Tap Download the Large size of this photo.
- Your PlayBook will ask you to enter a file name. Type something meaningful, such as qnx_concept_car_wallpaper.jpg, and tap Save.
- From the PlayBook home screen, tap Pictures, then tap Downloads.
- Tap the wallpaper you want, swipe from the top of the screen and tap Set as Wallpaper. You're done!