6/11/2012

QNX reference vehicle: A peek behind the scenes

Got three minutes? Because I'd like you to watch a short video.

Last week, on the QNX auto blog, I introduced the new QNX reference vehicle, a specially modified Jeep Wrangler. Today, I'd like you to see what went into the making of the Jeep.

A project like this takes a multi-disciplinary team. You need people with skills in industrial design, user-interface design, HTML5, OpenGL graphics, wireless networking, device drivers... the list goes on. Being a strong team player doesn't hurt, either. Nor, for that matter, does being handy with a screwdriver.

But don't take my word for it; check out the vid and see for yourself:



A word before I go: A couple of weeks ago, some colleagues and I stopped by to take some photos of the Jeep. The team members on deck were incredibly helpful, and I'd like to thank them for all their support. And as for the team as a whole, kudos for a job well done!
 

No comments: