- Scott stays focused on distraction
- Tina goes over the moon over OTA
- Justin stays up late at Telematics Update
- Paul gets juiced over the Jeep
- Nancy crashes the QNX concept garage
- Paul opines that winning twice is twice as nice
- Nancy finds bloopers reel funny
- Paul can't decide which side of the fence he sits on
- Tina speculates about specs for cars
- Andy is nominated as co-chair for a W3C group and gets all musty
- Paul discovers an alarming solution for driver distraction
- Nancy thinks passwords suck
- But Emil insists it's all a matter of context
- And Romain (finally) throws away his 8-tracks
What has the QNX auto team been up to?
Well, let's see...