- Andy connects the dots between self-driving cars and soccer games
- Tina manages to squeeze ‘anti-noise’, ‘SpongeBob SquarePants’, and ‘constructive interference’ into a single blog post
- Paul looks forward to fewer bumps, scuffs, and scratches
- Tina spells out the challenges for an important initialism
- Romain finds the stats on driver distraction a little, well, distracting
- Paul suddenly realizes what he wants for Christmas
- Yoshiki feels his navigation system doesn’t understand him
- Paul can't wait until December
- And Rob from TI can’t wait to get back on the road
What has the QNX auto team been up to?
Well, let's see...