- Nancy discovers that, when it comes to demos, three minutes isn't enough
- Paul discovers that most drivers think too highly of themselves
- Linda thinks the connected car means business
- Andy would rather fill his tank with switchgrass than corn
- Paul discovers that Firebirds once drove themselves
- Andy talks to his car and discovers New York's water towers
- Nancy dares you to prove your mastery of automotive trivia
- Marc makes his apps lean and mean
- Paul thinks the self-driving car ain't what it used to be
- And Andy asks why cars don't just disable phones
What has the QNX auto team been up to?
Well, let's see...